Here are the instructions for meetup #12 – design your perfect scrutiny officer. We publish these for participants to refer to during the meetups.
Nine Minute Networking
Two rounds of nine minutes in threes (or fours)
- What’s something you like about the meetups?
- What’s something you might change?
- What might be a good topic for a future meetup?
- Consider the warm up question in silent self reflection (3 mins)
- In groups of 4/5, using jamboard, share ideas for the important strengths that the perfect scrutiny officer might demonstrate (10 mins)
- Agree a set of five strengths and agree the person that best represents each – present them nicely (15 mins)
- Each group share their five in turn to the whole group (10 mins)
- In the same groups, swap between one and five of your strengths with any that you heard from the other groups (5 mins)
- Each group shares their changes and reasoning (10 mins)
- Favourite qualities in the chat (2 mins)